Saturday, June 18, 2016

MUSIC: Reggae Nights (Vol.2)

Reggae Nights (Vol.2)...Released June 2016
(temporary cover)

 1 r.city, tarrus riley-crazy love
 2 romain virgo-God  inna my corner
 3 christopher martin-under the influence
 4 nesbeth-my dream
 5 bounty killer-nuh wah know
 6 vybz kartel-fever
 7 alkaline-my side of the story
 8 mavado-progress
 9 spice-sight & wine
10 chi ching ching-roast or fry (breadfruit)
11 konshens-bruk off mi cocktail
12 dwayne 'dj' bravo-champion
13 bob marley, lauryn hill-turn your lights down low
14 popcaan-never sober
15 busy signal-watch me now
16 alkaline-city
17 vybz kartel-I'll take you there
18 popcaan-high all day
19 mavado-big league
20 sean kingston-one away
21 sia, sean paul-cheap thrills
22 savage-culu  culu
23 masicka-hardball
24 rihanna, drake-work
25 mr. vegas-dancehall dabb

Yes, a Reggae Nights (vol. 3) is forthcoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelly

Kelly
you like?